|TYPE||APPROX. COST OF LIVING (per week)|
|ACCOMMODATION||$100 – $180|
|PHONE & INTERNET||$15|
GOLD COAST CAMPUS
COST OF LIVING
2 minute walk from the Southport Bus stop to our campus.
2 minute walk from the Southport Tram stop to our campus. It is a 15 minute ride to Surfers Paradise.
7 minute walk from our nearest student accommodation.
3 hours free parking at Australia Fair Shopping Centre.
- As Australia’s number 1 tourist destination, there are many activities, events and fun-filled things to do
- 70 kilometres of surf beaches, where you can practice all kinds of water sports such as surfing, wind-surfing, kite-surfing and kayaking
- National parks, rain forests and world famous theme parks such as Sea World, Dreamworld and Movie World
- Whale watching cruises are available from May to October
- It is home to some of the biggest sporting events in Queensland such as beach volleyball tours, Castrol Edge Gold Coast 600 and the Gold Coast Marathon
- Vibrant nightlife
- 1 level campus in Southport
- 5 air-conditioned classrooms
- Computer room with free internet and Wi-Fi
- Reading books, English language textbooks for self-study and magazines to borrow for free
- Kitchen with microwaves and refrigerator
- Close to Australia Fair Shopping Centre, tram & bus stations
- Olympic Aquatic Centre, Broadwater Parklands, Gold Coast Library & restaurants are just a short walk from the campus