Shafston College is also happy to accept students under 18 years of age (we do not accept students under 16 years old for ELICOS programs), provided they have adequate guardianship arrangements (through a homestay or a relative who will be with them).
If you need Shafston to provide welfare for the student there are separate mandatory arrangements to be made:
- Extra care homestay for the whole duration of the studies
- Airport greeting and Departure services.
- Check-in service at the airport
Shafston takes pride in going the extra mile for our underage students, which includes:
- 6 weekly progress report and sample of work to be provided to the designated contact
- Fortnightly welfare meetings
If you would like more information about enrolling a student under 18 and the welfare requirements, please contact us at email@example.com