- To enrol at Shafston College you must be 16 years of age or older. Please see our Summer Camp / Study Tour program for students under 16 years old.
- Students who are under 18 years old must complete a separate under 18 years old student form.
- You must sign the written agreement terms and conditions on the application form before we are able to confirm your enrolment.
- If you are enroling in our exam preparation programs (TOEIC, IELTS or Cambridge) you must complete the English placement test the Shafston Admissions Department will send you during your enrolment process.
- You are required to attach a copy of your passport.
Check the Academic Calendar for program start dates.