COST OF LIVING
|TYPE||APPROX. COST OF LIVING (per week)|
|ACCOMMODATION||$110 – $200|
|PHONE & INTERNET||$15|
10 minute ride to the city and Fortitude Valley. Bus stop is a 5 minute walk to the campus. It is a 10 minute ride to Fortitude Valley & the City Centre.
5 minute ride to the city centre. CityCat ferry from city and suburbs to Mowbray Park terminal, just 5 minutes walk to our campus. CityHopper FREE ferry service stop at Dockside is also a 5 minute walk to our campus.
20 minute ride to the city centre. Secure bike racks on campus. Brisbane City Council CityCycle bikes for hire available in front of the campus.
9 minute ride to the city centre. Free car parking on campus and surrounding streets.
- Brisbane is one of the fastest-growing cities in Australia and is known for its vibrant urban precincts, outdoor lifestyle and friendly locals
- Our amazing river city offers lots of walking and bicycle paths to explore the city, river and parks
- Exciting nightlife with clubs, pubs and music venues
- A short Ferry ride away is South Bank, home to our Cultural Centre with world-class galleries and entertainment
- Discover our beautiful city by climbing to the top of the Story Bridge
- Kangaroo Point cliffs, just a 5 minute walk from our campus is a popular place for picnics, abseiling and rock climbing
- Large campus with garden areas and river views
- 2 on-campus accommodation locations
- Air-conditioned classrooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Large on-campus cafeteria
- Computer labs
- Vending machines
- Activity & Travel Centre
- Relaxing lounge areas
- Study area
- Games facilities