The 6-week TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication) course prepares intermediate and above-level English language students to achieve the best possible TOEIC results. The TOEIC test measures how well people can communicate with others in English in the international workplace.
The main thematic areas covered in the TOEIC preparation course includes general business themes such as: marketing, shipping, finance, management, product development, travel, technology, corporate development, personnel, entertainment, health, offices, and technical areas.
Included in the course are regular practice tests. A thorough understanding of the curriculum will allow students to:
- Understand the test structure;
- have confidence in taking the test;
- develop test strategies;
- improve student test outcome;
- improve students’ Business English and General English proficiency; and
- reach the TOEIC score they are aiming for.
Shafston International College is a registered TOEIC Public Testing Centre which means that students can sit the exam on campus.